Monday, July 25, 2011

Hero Honda cbz Xtreme New

“Hero” is the brand name used by the Munjal brothers for their flagship company Hero Cycles Ltd. A joint venture between the Hero Group and Honda Motor Company was established in 1984 as the Hero Honda Motors Limited At Dharuhera India. Munjal family and Honda group both own 26% stake in the Company. In 2010, it was reported that Honda planned to sell its stake in the venture to the Munjal family.From Wikipedia

Last year when I am joining a new company of Hero Honda so the manager of the company first give me taste.When I passed my taste so the manager give the work of bike engine.First time when I opened the engine of my bikes of the hero so the manager look at my hand and face.Fortunately my father came here with manger for some dealing.When my father see me there so my father give me an advise.The advise is that"Son your manager and your senior are like your father and you will respect them".I think now you get my words in your mind and thinking about it.
Hero Honda cbz Xtreme New
Hero Honda cbz Xtreme New
Hero Honda cbz Xtreme New
Hero Honda cbz Xtreme New
Hero Honda cbz Xtreme New
Hero Honda cbz Xtreme New

No comments:

Post a Comment